- Launch the Galaxy Lamps App, sign into your account and make sure your Galaxy Projector is on the device list.
- Minimize the Galaxy Lamps App, then launch Alexa App and sign into your account. Make sure you have at least one Alexa smart speaker device installed like Echo Dot, etc.
- In the upper left corner of Home page, press the button with the 3 lines in the left corner to show the APP menu. Then select the “Skills” in the menu.
- Type in “Galaxy Lamps” in the search bar and press the search button next to it.
- Enable Galaxy Lamps Smart Skill then sign into your Galaxy Lamps account to complete your account set up.
- Once your account has been successfully linked, ask Alexa to discover devices. After 20 seconds of searching, Alexa will show all the available devices.
- Go back to the menu by pressing the 3 lines in the left top corner, and then press the “Smart Home” button.
In the Smart Home page, you can group your devices in different categories. Your Galaxy Projector has now been paired with Alexa. Now you can control your Galaxy Projector through Alexa.